We handle Appeals from the Florida Federal District Courts to the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and from the Eleventh Circuit and Florida Supreme Court to the U.S Supreme Court, including Petitions for a Writ of Certiorai. We will also handle appeals from Per Curiam Affirmed (PCA) decisions at the District Courts of Appeal that cannot be appealed to the Florida Supreme Court, but must be filed with the U.S Supreme Court. Some of the types of Federal Appeals we handle are:
- Business or Contract disputes
- Federal Constitutional claims
- Discrimination cases, Religious, Racial, Disability, Etc.
- 1983 Cases
- Education Due Process appeals
- Appeals from Personal Injury or Med Mal Cases
- Statutory Interpretation cases
- Injunctive relief cases
- Property Disputes
- Negligence or Intentional Tort cases
- First Amendment or Defamation cases
- Election and Campaign law cases
These are just examples, but if your type of appeal is not listed, please contact us and we will discuss if we can handle.
Also, do not forget that many winnable cases are lost before an appeal is ever filed, because the legal arguments needed to win were not preserved below, and we can help with the preparing the record for appeal at the trial level.